Buy Subscription for Full PRO - 149$ / year
By downloading, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of License Agreement.
SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014/2016/2017/2019/2022
Windows 7-11, Windows Server 2003-2022,
.Net Framework 4
Installation requires local admin rights.
After downloading the setup, your browser's SmartScreen filter may prevent you from starting it right away. Make sure the setup is signed by DreamTeam PRO, LLC, and then click the "More info" and "Run Anyway" buttons. Also, some browsers may ask you additional questions before allowing you to save the setup file.
License and Pricing
There are three license types available which correspond to the application version types.
- AutosyncDB v2.3 Full Trial - 14-day evaluation version
- AutosyncDB v2.3 Free Light - For databases that contain no more than 30 tables. Commercial use, free.
- AutosyncDB v2.3 Full PRO Subscription - Full-featured version. Commercial use, paid, annual.
By downloading and using this software, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this End-User License Agreement.
Release Date: 2023-02-15
- Added recognition of SQL Server 2022 version.
- The company's digital signature certificate has been reissued.
Release Date: 2022-07-26
- Fixed a critical bug that occasionally caused a task to crash when loading DEFAULT or CHECK constraint definitions
from a database. Now, if a constraint has no body in
sys.check_constraints, it will simply no longer be recognized (loaded) by the application.
- Fixed other minor bugs related to the Scrolling button in the Differences panel.
Release Date: 2022-02-16
- Added support for using the search pattern in SQL listing files. The "File" attribute of the <ListScript> tag can now contain "*" and "?" specifiers in the last part of the path to include SQL script files or other SQL listing files based on pattern matching. This feature will also work with Database Update Packages.
- String comparison has been reengineered to better match to the comparison as the database server does.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the task to crash when working with databases using binary collation types (_BIN and _BIN2).
- Fixed other minor bugs related to file path error handling in the task settings.
Release Date: 2022-01-31
- Fixed a bug related to changing the user interface language to the default language in the latest release v22.214.171.124.
Release Date: 2022-01-30
Outdated (Not recommended)
- Reissued the code signing certificate.
- Fixed syntax errors in menu and option descriptions.
Release Date: 2021-08-06
- Fixed a bug in the processing of parentheses for computed expressions.
- Changed the way of handling errors that can occur when copying data from an old table to a new one during the table recreation.
- Some other bug fixed.
Release Date: 2021-07-02
- Completely new user interface.
- Support for new SQL Server features (in-memory tables and table types, column store indexes, XML indexes, options for index and key constraint, data partitions and compression, working with security objects and permissions, and much more).
- Visualization of differences as a compound database structures tree with filtering and viewing of objects.
- Support for task-based database update packages, including source database structure, custom scripts, and carry-over data.
- Binary format support for carry-over data
- Integration support that includes a command line support for all task types, as well as a task progress notifier based on a window procedure.
- Feature to approve (check) the target database before executing the task.
- Compatibility check feature for testing the application compatibility with databases functionality.
- Bug fixes.
Release Date: 2017-07-25
SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014/2016
- Security objects comparison and sync (logins, users, groups, database roles, application roles, memberships, ownerships).
- Permissions (GRANT, DENY, REVOKE) comparison and sync for all object classes by grantee and grantor principals.
- In COLLATION objects comparison and sync. Alter default COLLATION in columns, alter database COLLATION (multilanguage database sync support).
- Database comparison report in Excel
- Checking for application updates